1. What's the name of your band? What's the origin of that name?
The name of the band is The KillerHertz - Back in 2011 Thomas Trold and a former member Tais came up with the name one night, after been searching for a suitable name through different types of media. They came across The KillerHertz and we all thought it sounded great.
2. What are your names, nicknames and corresponding instruments?
Thomas Trold - Vocals & rhythm guitar
Kent KillerHertz - Drums
Jonas Roxx - Lead guitars
Jakob Nielsen - Bass
3. If you could fill a pool with anything but water, what would it be?
Beer would definitely be our recommendation…. That´s like a boyhood dream ha-ha
4. What’s an average day like for the band?
Rehearsing our new setlist for the summer concerts, giving interviews and producing merch. We are producing music videos at the moment - with four video releases within a month and a half of each other, which means releases in January, March, May and June this year. At the same time, we will release an EP album in 29th of May. So, at the moment our days is above average.
5. Where/When was your last show, when/where is your next show?
Our last concert was last year and next upcoming shows are in the making - and if everything goes as planned, our first show will be in Copenhagen this summer.
6. What are some of the best pranks you as bandmates have pulled on each other?
There are so many, we are in a constantly prank mode and it happens when first opportunity occurs - it´s hard to explain a certain incident, but if you're late, missing out or not even in the same room with us, you will get slandered ha-ha
7. How has your music evolved since you first began playing together?
Our sound has improved significantly, our way of playing as a band, our internal understandings when it comes to writing music and rehearsals. We have definitely improved on all parameters.
8. What is your favorite part about this line of work? Your least favorite?
A favorite part…. well, when all comes to all, it´s all about playing music - the least favorite is carrying gear, no doubt.
9. If you were a super-hero, what would your power be?
Thomas Trold - Howard the Duck (they have the same haircut)
Jonas Roxx - Batman
Jakob Nielsen - Robin
Kent KillerHertz - Professor X
10. What advice do you have for people who want to form their own bands?
Be more serious about playing music, be committed and be more ambitious in an earlier stage a life. Most important is being true to yourself and remember to keep your feet on the ground.
11. Who are some of your favorite musicians?
There´s a ton of bands, but mostly classic bands from the 70´s, 80´s and 90´s, such as Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Motley, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Merciful Fate etc. - and the era of that time has had a significant influence on all of us, some of the best metal albums are made in that period..
12. What is the craziest thing you have ever received from a fan?
Tough one - Don´t think there has been anything out of the ordinary…. we haven’t had any experience with crazy fans yet ha-ha.
13. What song means the most to you and why?
Swansong from our first album - it’s about a too early death of a family member, who lost the battle to cancer.
14. How can people gain access to your music?
15. If you had one thing to say to all your fans, what would it be?
Check out our new video Innocent Sinners on our YouTube channel: The KillerHertz - Innocent Sinners