1. What's the name of your band? What's the origin of that name?
The name of our band is LIFELINE, and our singer, Hunter, came up with the name during a band discussion because he thinks of music as a lifeline for him.
2. What are your names, nicknames and corresponding instruments?
Hunter Milner - Vocals
Wyatt Williams - Lead Guitar
Trenton Heywood - Bass
Noah Pitney - Drums
3. If you could fill a pool with anything but water, what would it be?
Hunter - Mountain Dew
Wyatt - Ice cream
Trenton - Money
Noah - Ballpit balls
4. What’s an average day like for the band?
An average day for the band looks like just a bunch of friends hanging out, having fun and joking around as well as writing some music.
5. Where/When was your last show, when/where is your next show?
Our last show was a Christmas benefit concert in Moberly, Missouri for Coyote Hill Children’s Home to raise money for presents for the kids. Our next show is uncertain due to Corona-virus, but we hope to be out and gigging again once it’s safe and healthy for everyone.
6. What are some of the best pranks you as band mates have pulled on each other?
We’re not really ones to prank each other.
7. How has your music evolved since you first began playing together?
Sonically, our music started out very pop-punky with a blues influence but we’ve been moving towards a heavier sound and have also really been letting each player bring their own sound and musical inspirations, from funk to djent. We’ve also grown together as a group of musicians and as friends, which makes working behind-the-scenes and on-stage even that more enjoyable.
8. What is your favorite part about this line of work? Your least favorite?
Our favorite parts about this line of work would have to be the process of making music. Seeing an idea turn into a full-fledged song after everyone putting in hard work to create it is such a satisfying feeling and being able to see people listen to our music and it having a positive impact on them is very satisfying as well. Our least favorite thing is carrying all the equipment to a show and setting it up, especially our drummer’s eight-piece kit.
9. If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
Hunter - Ability to morph
Wyatt - Teleportation
Trent - Time travel
Noah - Infinite knowledge/know everything
10. What advice do you have for people who want to form their own bands?
Our advice to anyone starting a band is to have passion and to try to have fun with it, cause who wants to be in a band if it isn’t fun and enjoyable?
11. Who are some of your favorite musicians?
Hunter - Green Day, Chris Cornell, Alice in Chains, Three Days Grace
Wyatt - The Story So Far, Black Sabbath, Seether, Killswitch Engage, Alice in Chains, Adam Dutkiewicz, Tony Lommi, Jimi Hendrix
Trenton - Queens of the Stone Age, The Chats, Pink Floyd, Skegss, The Strokes, Krist Novoselic, Kevin Parker
Noah - Rush, Alter Bridge, Woe is Me, Joey Jordison, Mike Portnoy, Danny Carey
12. What is the craziest thing you've ever received from a fan?
The craziest thing we’ve ever received from a fan is a bar tab covered.
13. What song means the most to you and why?
Wake Me When It’s Over means the most to Hunter because that’s a song he wrote about a rough period in his life, and the song reminds him that time heals all wounds. Wyatt said Heaven Bound because he “just loves the song”.
For the rest of the band, Memories means the most to us, because it’s the first song we wrote as a band and it shows how far we’ve come over the years.
14. How can people gain access to your music?
15. If you had one thing to say to all your fans, what would it be?
Daniel: We miss you all!
Check out their latest video!